Title: Rand in 0.9.7-beta2

Hi all,

I encouter some problem using random ENGINE.

In fact when using "openssl rand .." i see that rand stuff is made on my crypto accelerator, but when using "openssl s_client ..." if i want to redirect rand stuff on crypto accelerator i have to edit /apps/s_client.c and add "e = setup_engine ( bio_err, engine_id, 1) ; " just after option checking and before any RAND_xx function call. (like for rand stuff in /apps/rand.c)

Is there something wrong in ENGINE or is this a normal behavior? becaus it seems that once rand default has been set it's impossible to change it in order to use ENGINE...

Any idear?

Regards
Fred