Im using OpenSSL Version 0.9.6.d. The lines which are allready in
check_pem() returns 1 if you are Loading a "CERTIFICATE" (PEM_STRING_X509)
for "TRUSTED CERTIFICATE".

In the "normal" pem_read funktion the requested type is set to "CERTIFICATE"
in file pem_all.c
IMPLEMENT_PEM_rw(X509, X509, PEM_STRING_X509, X509)

So I need to allow trusted Certs to be read as normal certs (like I did with
my changes), or the requested type should be set to trusted.

The write Funktion uses "TRUSTED CERTIFICATE" type.
IMPLEMENT_PEM_rw(X509_AUX, X509, PEM_STRING_X509_TRUSTED, X509_AUX)

Andreas