[[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Wed Jul 31 09:35:46 2002]:

> When I type ./config under HP-UX 10.20 I get the message
>
> ./config[398]: test: Specify a parameter with this command.
>
> The problem occurs with version 0.9.6e, not with earlier versions.

This problem is due to the handling of gcc-3.1 support with 64bit.
In the HP-UX section, the GCC variables are tested and set. Unfortunately
the case that no gcc is installed was not considered and has to be caught.
(I am using HP-UX 10.20 but didn't note it, as I have gcc available).

Best regards,
      Lutz