Hi,
  surprisngly I cannot find in FAQ at
http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.cgi what is the default randfile
compiled into openssl binary. I have Solaris 2.6 with kernel module from
http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~andi/ and I want to make sure it uses the
/dev/urandom or /dev/random. How can I know it? I know about the RANDFILE
environment variable.

BTW: The page above might be mentioned in the INSTALL document.

Please Cc: me in replies.
--
Martin Mokrejs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP5.0i key is at http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs