On Thu, Oct 24, 2002, Nicolas Chelebifski wrote:

>  Now I also have to add a certificatePolicies extension and I can't make
> that work.
> How do add a certificatePolicies extension in my code (not using a config
> file),

The easiest way is to add it via a config file in a C string,
which you can put in a memory BIO.

Alternatively you can populate the structure manually and
add it using X509_add1_ext_i2d().

Check the x509v3.h header file and v3_cpols.c too.

Steve.
--
Dr. Stephen Henson      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenSSL Project         http://www.openssl.org/~steve/