[guest - Wed Oct 30 18:35:34 2002]:

> Hi:
>   I want to check my own RSA Key Pair.
>   But I just have :
>         public modulus
>         public exponent
>         private exponent
>   How can I calculate its p and q.
>   Because the  RSA_check_key function does not work on RSA public
keys
> that have only the modulus and public exponent elements populated.
It
> performs integrity checks on all the RSA key material, so the RSA
key
> structure must contain all the private key data too.

Correct.

> Or what method can let me check this key pair?

What exactly do you want to check?  With the information, all you
can really check is that a plaintext that you encrypt with the
public part can be decrypted with the private part and vice versa,
so you probably want to use the encryption and signing functions on
some plaintext, decryption and verification functions on the
results, and do some comparison.

I'm not sure we can do more for you at this time, so unless you have
more to say on this subject, I'll resolve this ticket.

--
Richard Levitte