I am working on a java program that parses PKCS12 Certificates. I am able to pull out my public and private key with no problem. When I use the command :

openssl pkcs12 -in test.p12 -info

I am shown 3 certificates; mine, and 2 from verisign. I am assuming that these verisign certificates are in the PKCS12 file, but I cannot figure out how to access them in java. What the Java API refers to as aliases, appears to be called "friendlyName" in the openssl output from the command above. The KeyStore.aliases() function only returns my alias(Mark W. Webb's VeriSign ID), the openssl command lists 3 friendly names :

Mark W. Webb's VeriSign ID
VeriSign Class 2 OnSite Individual CA - VeriSign, Inc.
Verisign Class 2 Public Primary Certification Authority - G2

Am I missing something, is java lacking the capabilities of openssl, or something else?

Thank you for your time and help.
Mark Webb