On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 02:06:13PM +0100, Romana Rubino via RT wrote:
> As I've already asked, where can I find this idea.h file? This ssl part is
> inserted in a greather environmet, sure can be there a "bsave" component.
> Sure I cannot compile my libssl.a library caused I cannot find idea.h.

As I have already stated, idea.h is part of OpenSSL and has been part
of all version of OpenSSL since OpenSSL was born from SSLeay.
openssl-0.9.6g/crypto/idea/idea.h

After successfull call to Configure, you will find a softlink to it
from openssl-0.9.6g/include/openssl/idea.h.

--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/