Hi,
         I ran across a difference between SSL.H and SYMHACKS.H:

 In SSL.H, there is:
        #define SSL_get_ex_data_X509_STORE_CTX_idx
SSL_get_ex_data_X509_STORE_CTX_i
 This is embedded in about ten lines surrounded by an #ifdef VMS.  SSL.H
also does not include
 SYMHACKS.H, which I thought it would.

 In SYMHACKS.H, there is:
        #define SSL_get_ex_data_X509_STORE_CTX_idx
SSL_get_ex_d_X509_STORE_CTX_idx

 The redefine in SYMHACKS.H is also the one we find in SSLEAY.NUM.

 Thanks,
 Kevin

Kevin Greaney                      SSL for OpenVMS Team
Hewlett Packard Company     OpenVMS Engineering Group
110 Spitbrook Road
Nashua, NH  03062
(603) 884-5099