In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:24:09
+0100 (MET), "Jeyalakshmi via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Please resend those questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This kind of post does not belong in our request tracker (the
intention of the request tracker is to track down bugs in OpenSSL, and
I'm sure you must have seen "OpenSSL-bugs" *somewhere* when you
submitted this), nor does it belong on the list [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This ticket will be killed immediately.

rt>
rt> hi
rt>   we would like to apply SSL to our Web site. Now most of our pages are using
Request.Querystring object. I feel it would create pblm ie we can't user  GET method
in ASP while applying SSL.
rt>
rt> I would like to know what are the other issues will come. Can you help me to get a
list of do's and don'ts.
rt>
rt> Thanks
rt>
rt> cheers
rt> jeya
rt> OpenSSL Project                                 http://www.openssl.org
rt> Development Mailing List                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
rt> Automated List Manager                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
rt>