---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libthread.so.1...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libthread.so.1
#0  0x001eb56c in X509_NAME_cmp () at src/sipexception.cpp:102
102                     return "Invalid code";
(gdb) where
#0  0x001eb56c in X509_NAME_cmp ()
#1  0x001fb404 in X509_check_issued ()
#2  0x001ec730 in check_issued ()
#3  0x001ec048 in X509_verify_cert ()
#4  0x001acf94 in ssl_verify_cert_chain ()
#5  0x001baa98 in ssl3_get_server_certificate ()
#6  0x001b9b90 in ssl3_connect ()

#7  0x000740b0 in sslConnect (this=0x3b1768)

#8  0x00072d40 in tlsSelectThread (this=0x3b1768)

(gdb)

Any pointers for the solution to the above problem.

Rgards
Channa

This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited (HSS) and is
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  It
may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.  If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email
including damage from virus.