On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 10:24:57PM +0100, Reiter, Robert W via RT wrote:

> FYI ... possibly insignificant, but the following fragment from output of
> running "make" shows the sole warning message that was generated during a
> build/compile of OpenSSH 0.9.7 on an HP-UX 11.0 machine today, and I thought
> it worth reporting since other compiler warnings have been reported, but
> nothing regarding the dsl_dl.c function dl_load ...
>
> making all in crypto/dso...
>         gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS  -DDSO_DL
> -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -DOPENSSL_NO_MDC2 -DOPENSSL_NO_RC5 -DOPENSSL_NO_IDEA
> -D_REENTRANT -O3 -DB_ENDIAN -DBN_DIV2W -c dso_dl.c
> dso_dl.c: In function `dl_load':
> dso_dl.c:129: warning: passing arg 3 of `shl_load' makes integer from
> pointer without a cast

The third argument shouldn't have been the NULL-pointer but 0L.
The two values are actually identical, so functionality was not affected.
Fix checked in and ticket closed.

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/