On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 01:35:05PM -0500, Bill Pringlemeir wrote:

>  >>> rajagopalan ramanujam via RT wrote:
>  >>  I think there are no attachements..  (smallOpenSSL.tar.gz)
>
>  Lutz> The request tracker does not send out attachements.  You can
>  Lutz> download them from the corresponding ticket using the
>  Lutz> web-interface.
>
> I tried,
>
> "http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssl-dev&m=104739662621339&w=2";
>
> It doesn't show up on the other web interfaces of the mailing list
> either.  I also went to "www.openssl.org", but I didn't find an RT
> tracker link... I then found an OpenSSL RT Tracker via google at

I meant the web interface of the request tracker. The mailing list
archive can only offer what was sent to the list, therefore...

Anyway, somewhere obviously well hidden there is
  http://www.openssl.org/support/rt2.html

>  "http://www.aet.tu-cottbus.de/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=533";
>
> The "tar.gz" can be found here, "http://tinyurl.com/79s3"; or
>
>  "http://www.aet.tu-cottbus.de/rt2/Ticket/Attachment/3941/2567/smallOpenSSL.tar.gz";
>
> I hope the owner of "www.aet.tu-cottbus.de" is ok with this...

As you might have noted, I am "@aet.tu-cottbus.de", so you might have a
guess on who is operating OpenSSL's request tracker :-)

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/