Hi,

I'm unable to connect via SSL with IBM Apache Web server (MUZO, the
card-payment company in the Czech Republic).

I'm using Red Hat 9 (openssl-0.9.7a-5) and the connection is closed
after sending HTTP request. Red Hat Linux version 8.0 is fine
(openssl-0.9.6b-33).

The error is 100% reproducible, try following commands:

openssl s_client -connect epay.paynet.cz:443
GET / HTTP/1.0

This generates error message read:errno=0 immediately after second line
(Enter). In the correct case there is a reply with a HTML page.

I'm able to view pages using Mozilla but not with links or lynx. Also
curl is unable to get a page (because using openssl dynamic library).

I'm not able to verify this bug on another system because no one have
0.9.7 version of your product.

I tryed to compile and use openssl-0.9.7b with no luck.

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]