Hi,

We  are  new  developing  applications  with  the openssl libraries. We are
trying  to  develop  a  very simple application, we want to create an empty
certificate. The source code of our application is as follows:

#include <openssl/x509.h>
#include <openssl/pem.h>
#include <openssl/err.h>
#include <stdio.h>

void main void ()
{
      X509* x;

      .
      .
      .
      x = X509_new();
      .
      .
      .
}

When we build it, we obtain an error: unresolved external symbol _X509_new.
We  have  added  the  path  where  X509.h  file  is.  We  don't know what's
happening. Could anyone help us please? Thanks in advance,

Aintzane