Hello,

I am using DH_new(), DH_generate_key(), DH_compute_key() to calculate the
shared DH key for a pre-determined safe prime "P" and "g". P & g are copied
into the DH structure by BN_hex2bn() functions. When I execute the code, I
get this warning (?) printf saying "the g value is not a generator" from
DH_check(). I am using a generator of 2.

But it still falls through the rest of the code and calculates the public
key and the secret key. My code is based on dhtest.c.

Is this message of any importance? Would the keys generated be valid with
this message?

Thanks in advance
Bala