Show us the code, and we might be able to answer you :-).

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:34:27 +0800, "Ng Siak Hooi"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

shng> I am trying to add new mode to openssl library for AES, an  enhanced counter
shng> mode (ECTR)
shng> I have modified a lot of files, includes:
shng> apps/progs.pl
shng> crypto/evp/c_allc.c
shng> crypto/evp/evp.h
shng> crypto/evp/e_aes.c
shng> crypto/aes/aes.h
shng> crypto/aes/aes_hectr.c
shng> crypto/aes/Makefile
shng> ssl/ssl_algs.c
shng> crypto/objects/objects.txt
shng> crypto/objects/objects.h
shng> crypto/objects/obj_mac.num
shng>
shng> added
shng> crypto/aes/aes_ectr.c
shng>
shng> The program compiled OK.
shng> but where I run with
shng> ./openssl aes-128-ectr -in test -out test.out
shng>
shng> it gave me "Segmentation Fault"
shng>
shng> so I tried to figure out what is happening
shng>
shng> and found that it looks like doesn't call the
shng> aes_init_key function. (crypto/evp/e_aes.c)
shng>
shng> I put some printf in the aes_init_key function, and it looks no output.
shng>
shng> My question is:
shng> Are there anythings that I missed to set to make it call aes_init_key?
shng>
shng> thanks and regards,
shng>
shng> SH Ng
shng>
shng> OpenSSL Project                                 http://www.openssl.org
shng> Development Mailing List                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
shng> Automated List Manager                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]