Hi
i have a sun cobalt RAQ XTR,i used BluelinQ from web
management to update the Apache and SSL everything did
properly and the message informed me to reboot
the server to apply changes.after reboot the server,i
couldn't see any web page on the system and i found
that Apache was dead,i tried to start it but it showed
a message like mod_auth_pam not found,i download
source of it and compiled it by apxs command.but
another message prompt me like site is invalid and i
think it generates by SSL.  i only could see the first
page of management of sun cobalt and i can't do
any management on system.how can i do,and what's the
problem?
also i can't generate certificate for SSL,it can't
find 2 file bss_file.c and conf_lib.c,i downloaded
them but doesn't work again.tell me whereever put
these 2 files to work properly and generate
certificate properly.
help me please as soon as possible.

thanks in advance.

Mohammad Mozayani rad