Hello Jostein,

Jostein Tveit wrote:
Goetz Babin-Ebell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

is the NISCC test suite that found the ASN.1 bugs in OpenSSL
somewhere available ?

This was the answer I got when I contacted NISCC some days after the ASN.1 bug was discovered:

: NISCC has a policy of only releasing the test-suite to recognised
: developers of products that provide SSL/TLS services and therefore may be
: vulnerable to the generic problems discovered.  Unfortunately this means
: that we will not be able to release the material to you.

:-(

Does anybody know of a test suite that
tests an ASN.1 implementation for known bugs
and is public available ?

Bye

Goetz

--
Goetz Babin-Ebell, TC TrustCenter AG, http://www.trustcenter.de
Sonninstr. 24-28, 20097 Hamburg, Germany