Hello again,

In fact, I tried the base64 command (base64 -e input file) on the hexadecimal file.
a)Firstly, the file's length increases from 256 to 349 bytes. Is it normal?
b)Secondly, the base64 takes the hexa and give me base64 format. What I need is the exact format (I think it is the pkcs1 format but i don't know how I can have it) of the encrypted file to decrypt it using RSA key.

To summarize, I have an encrypted file in hexadecimal format, and I have to decrypt it using RSA algorithm.
Thank you in advance.

-Bdr