Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:49:49 -0600, "Stephen Sprunk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

stephen> stephen> Minor bug: the AES CBC function doesn't correctly handle
stephen> in==out.

Is that something you have actually observed, or are you guessing?  As
far as I can read the code, in==out should be supported, or we would
remove some of the memcpy() in there...  If what you say is true and
reproducable, I'd like to know, because that's a bug that I wish to
correct.

AES CBC didn't support in==out until my recent patch (RT #743) was applied.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.