From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Eleanor Nagai
Sent: Sunday, 2 May 2004 9:34 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: loading an RSA pubkey that is hex encoded and DER

Hi!

I'm somewhat new to the crypto world and openssl so I appologize if this
comes across a bit confusing.

I have an RSA public key generated by crypto++ that is in DER format and hex
(not base64) encoded.  I also have a signature created with the associated
RSA private key using SHA1 digest and PKCS1v1.5 formatting that I need to
verify.

Is it possible to load the public key so that I can use dgst to verify the
signature?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Eleanor