Slight misunderstanding, I think Steven was commenting about the lack of reply to my
first mail, which asked where to make the submission of the port.

I'd been a bit lazy and hadn't searched the web site fully, to find out that I just
had to mail it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

And if anybody has, please don't misinterpret my comment:

>> I'm not holding my breathe about integration soon ... :-)

... this was only added because I'm pretty sure that you have higher priority work to
do than to integrate a port that is, for most people, pretty obscure.

G.

---------------------------
George Shaw
Senior Software Engineer
Axway
a Sopra Group company
Tel: +44 (0) 7802 452186
Fax: +44 (0) 1454 299684
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.axway.com

Ce message est exclusivement destiné aux personnes dont le nom figure ci-dessus. Il
peut contenir des informations confidentielles dont la divulgation est à ce titre
rigoureusement interdite. Dans l'hypothèse où vous avez reçu ce message par erreur,
merci de le renvoyer à l'adresse e-mail ci-dessus et de détruire toute copie.

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.