Hello All,

Thank you all for your response. I am not able to download postfix-2.2-20040829-vanilla from the website http://www.aet.tu-cottbus.de/personen/jaenicke/postfix_tls/. Is there any other location from where I can dowload this source. I want to see how BIO_PAIR is used in pfixtls.c.

Thank you all for your help.

Regards,
Prashant.

Lutz Jaenicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 06:45:11AM -0800, Prashant Kumar wrote:
> Hello Group,
>
> In the project I am working on, we are trying to use OpenSsl in the non blocking mode. However, we want to avoid using the BSD select call and also may have to modify the read/send, write/receive calls. Basically, we want to modify the socket library to achieve our scaling requirements. Did anyone try to use openssl in such an environment ?. Is there any example ?

Have a look into the BIO-pair method. Example is in the Postfix/TLS code,
available from my homepage (patch) or from latest Postfix non-productive
snapshots.

Best regards,
Lutz
--