Ah, I see.  The reason pqueue uses 64-bit integers as the priority
type is that record sequence numbers are 64-bits.  I can easily change
the code to make use of a pair of 32-bit integers (given that this
really isn't performance critical code).

nagendra

* Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-04-30 15:16:26 +0200]: