Hi all,

Due to a number of last minute reports, the final release of OpenSSL
0.9.8 is delayed a few days to give the affected people a chance to
test that the corrections done do fix things as expeted.

So please, if you have sent in a report about something failing with
one of the 0.9.8 betas, grap a snapshot (tomorrow's,
i.e. openssl-0.9.8-stable-SNAP-20050624.tar.gz or later) and try it,
to confirm that we fixed your problem and didn't create new ones.

And if anyone else wants to run a test, just to see that we didn't
break anything on your platform, please do so.

In all cases, please tell us how it went, so we know.  Same channel as
before.

I plan to do the final release on sunday (26th) or monday (27th)
evening, swedish time, so time is of the essence.

Thanks,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis