In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:27:53 +0200 (CEST), "Ben
Laurie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

ben>   Log:
ben>     Did you know it was wrong to use a char as an array index?

It isn't if you know what you're doing.  However, when things like
isspace() are implemented using an array, you will get surprising
results if you feed it a signed char with the high bit set.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis