Summary can be found at http://cvs.openssl.org/chngview?cn=14145. Point
is that I assumed that RC4_KEY structure initialized by RC4_set_key is
passed down to RC4 verbatim in its original memory location, while
OpenSSH takes freedom to swap the structures initialized in different
locations.

We need some way to "export" a cipher's state (key + iv + anything else)
to implement privilege separation, where we need to pass encryption
state around.

If OpenSSL can implement some way to import and export state, then the
direct copying can go away in OpenSSH (at least for newer libcryptos).

As an extra EVP method. Well, things are cool for now and we can postpone it for the future... A.