Another try :))

So I cleaned my openssl directory and started again. I cannot build the
dlls as you directed me because if I add both uplink.obj and uptable.obj
to SHLIB_EX_OBJ then I got the following:

        link /nologo /subsystem:console /opt:ref bufferoverflowU.lib
/dll /out:out32dll\libeay32.dll /def:ms/LIBEAY32.def
@C:\DOCUME~1\admin\LOCALS~1\Temp\nm1417.tmp
uplink.obj : error LNK2005: OPENSSL_Uplink already defined in uplink.obj
ms/LIBEAY32.def(7) : warning LNK4017: DESCRIPTION statement not
supported for th
e target platform; ignored
   Creating library out32dll\libeay32.lib and object out32dll\libeay32.exp
out32dll\libeay32.dll : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply
defined symbols found
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x491'
Stop.

I recompiled both uptable and uplink. But if I remove uplink from
SHLIB_EX_OBJ then it works properly.

Thanks,
--
Matyas Majzik