Hi List,

I have a question regarding the change to build the
engines as seperate shared libraries in 0.9.8.

The unix plaform builds that I've attempted behave as
described, however the Windows build (using the nmake
build process not Cygwin) does not link seperate dlls
for the engines and they are still all linked into the
main libeay32.dll.

I'm wondering what the reasoning behind this
difference is, and whether there's a plan to
eventually make the nmake build uniform with the rest?

I apologise if I've missed somewhere that this has
been described already.

Thanks,

Jon