[ I resend this message in case someone else at the openssl-dev
  list is interested in my reply. The message was originally
  blocked by SpamCop at openssl.org mail server. I hope my mail
  relay is off the SpamCop list by now. ]

" via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> However, it would be great to allow openssl diagnostically to discover
> the entire cipher-list a server accepts, i.e. it would iterate through
> all its ciphers and attempt to perform a handshake and only print out
> the ciphers where that succeeded.

I have written a stand-alone tool for doing this.

You can download the source code from
if you are interested.

The file you want to look at is sslciphercheck.c.

--
Jostein Tveit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>