In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:17:08 +0200, Goetz
Babin-Ebell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

goetz> Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
goetz>
goetz> >    OpenSSL version 0.9.7i released
goetz> >    ===============================
goetz>
goetz> >    OpenSSL 0.9.7h caused crashes when the shared libcrypto was
goetz> >    upgraded.  This release fixes that problem.  For those who want
goetz> >    or have to stay with the 0.9.7 series of OpenSSL instead of using
goetz> >    the 0.9.8 series, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to OpenSSL
goetz> >    0.9.7h soon as possible.  For a complete list of changes, please
goetz>            ^
goetz> Oups... ;-)

Oh fart...   (the brain kind)

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis