So, I've recently upgraded to 0.9.8a.  Before this, I was using 0.9.7h, and
things were working fine.

Now, I'm getting a "library has no ciphers" error the first time I call
SSL_CTX_new...despite the fact that I have called OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms()
before I try to do any SSL stuff.  I changed it to a pair of calls, one to
OpenSSL_add_all_ciphers() and one to OpenSSL_add_all_digests() to see if I could
get a better handle on what's happening, and it seems that whichever of those
two that I call second "sticks".

This didn't used to happen with the older version of the library.  I need to use
0.9.8 for other features...can anyone tell me what's going on and how to fix
it?

Thanks,
Chris