Hello Brian,

Friday, May 26, 2006, 5:55:34 PM, you wrote:
BH> Can't you use OpenWatcom? It's had long long for some time and
BH> appears to still support QNX.
Indeed it knows QNX4 still. The problem is that OW is not ported to
QNX4 yet (and never will, I'm afraid). So it takes to cross-compile on
windows. I use this approach for simpler things, but the serious
projects do not work as expected if cross-compiled... I do not know
why...

Thank you for the suggestion.

Still, I'd like OpenSSL to be a bit more portable...
Currently I'm lacking the "sha512" compilable here. It'd be very sad
if more and more code should be configured out to have the package
done...

--
Best regards,
 Tony.                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]