Hi all,

I have tested DTLS part of openssl and found a lot of errors.....
I wanted to know if implementation is in progress or not at all to correct them?

I will list bellow errors I have seen (I wish this could help DTLS
developper(s) part)

- MAC is calculated with TLS 1.0 version and without use of epoch
field (I have posted a previous mail about this but It disappear on
archives....? (23/05/06) )

- Version field use 0x0100 in stand of 0xFEFF

in handshake protocol :

- retransmission timer to handle packet loss don't work

- packet reordering don't work

- fragmentation seems to not work too (based on MTU move on network
interface so I'm not sure that the test is correct)

in Application data :

- receive of a modified packet (--> bad mac) isn't ignored and make
connection closed.

I wanted to use this but with this errors it can't be possible at all.

I hope this help developpers to find the problems

best regards,

--
+ Authesserre Samuel            +