In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:09:27 -0500 (CDT), [EMAIL
PROTECTED] said:

marquess> John and I are already being asked what happens next.  At
marquess> this point we don't know, but we haven't necessarily given
marquess> up.  As we learn more I'll pass on our findings here.

Having been part of the work and discussions for and about
FIPSification and having personally felt thoroughly discouraged, I'm
incredibly impressed by your courage, tenacity and power in this
process.  All power to you, and maybe I'll find the courage to get my
head into it again (I've other things to resolve first, though).

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis