Hi friends,
                My self venkat a newbie to openSSL ..
My applcations presntly makes use of HTTP request and response..For security
purpose we want it to be HTTPS so i am being made to work on openSSL. I have
downloaded few examples from the link  www.rtfm.com/openssl-examples/ .
Program terminates printing the statement "Certificate doesn't verify" ie
programs fails at function  SSL_get_verify_result() in client.c..
Can anyone help me to run the example program successful with valid
certificates used. or can anyone send me other example links for LINUX
REDHAT 9
Thanks in Adavance