Hi all,

I've now sent an email from this account and an email from my work
account and seen replies on to those emails in the archive
(subject SSL_library_init and freeing memory allocations):

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssl-dev&r=1&b=200609&w=2

However, I have yet to see any mails from the openssl-dev mailing
list, either at my home account or my work account. I haven't seen
copies of the emails I sent, nor have I seen the replies which I can
see on the web.

Anybody have any idea why this is happening? Can this be fixed
somehow?

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo