Hi,

I'm submitting this patch as suggested below. This patch adds the x509_proxy
module to openssl which can create and printout proxy certificates.

I don't know if the licensing in the patch adheres to OpenSSL requirements,
If there are any problems please email me and I'll figure out how to modify
it appropriately.

Thank you,

--Ivan

PS -- the command used to create this (from two cvs trees) was:

diff -u -N -r -x CVS -x certs clean proxy, so it can be applied to a clean
cvs tree with:

(from within the checked out dir) patch -p1 -u < patchfile.