Lutz Jaenicke wrote:

>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> The OpenSSL request tracker will go down now for migration to a new
>>> version of RT and another host. All incoming email requests will be
>>> queued and will be uploaded once the new setup is finished.
>>> I will send another announcement once the request tracker is back up online.
>>>

>> Unfortunately the migration did not work as smooth as expected. I have
>> re-enabled the old instance for the time being.
>>

> Ok, I have worked out the problems of the new setup and will make a new
> attempt now. Request tracker at aet.tu-cottbus.de will go down now.

Request tracker has now been migrated to
  http://rt.openssl.org/
The email address stays at
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or openssl-bugs@openssl.org
I will do some more fine tuning and tests over the next hours and days.
For the time being it seems that outgoing mails to openssl-dev are sent
twice.

Best regards,
   Lutz