Hello,all,
I am doing SSL programming, one question is
challenging me. what I did on server side is:

 BIO *servSock=BIO_new_accept(port);
 if(servSock==INVALID_SOCK2)
{
    error handle...
}
if(BIO_do_accept(servSock)<=0)
{
   error handle...
}
if(BIO_do_accept(lstnSock) <= 0)
{
   error handle...
}
BIO *clntSock=BIO_pop(lstnSock);
if (clntSock==INVALID_SOCK2)
{
   error handle...
}

then the server can communicate with client by using
clntSock.

during this process, I want to get information about
IP address of client which is connecting to this
server by using BIO API to check the IP address if it
is the one which I want to get. However, I can not get
any information about IP. could some body be able to
do me a favor or share some experiences on it.
thanks.

richard