Guenter Knauf wrote:
Hi Lutz,
Replies to active tickets are handled automatically.
I've a ticket open where I posted a couple of times updates:
http://rt.openssl.org/index.html?q=1611
but nothing of these appear here on the list - although they are properly
listed with #1611...
can you tell me what I'm probably doing wrong?
I don't know what goes wrong for you. All of the mails have been sent to
the mailing list: I have checked both my personal mailbox as well as public
mail archives.
Hint: my Thunderbird marked the mails as possible "SCAM". Do you have
any automatic SPAM filter?

Best regards,
   Lutz