Hi,

My question is:

How can I generate a loadable library module libssl.so of openssl-0.9.8g
on a Mac OS X 10.4.11 PPC server?

I need to install openssl-0.9.8g on a Mac OS X 10.4.11 PPC server. This
update is required for web server apache-1.3.33.

I used the following commands to compile and install:

Configure shared darwin-ppc-cc
make
make test
make install

All these commands successfully finished.  However, I got libssl.a and
libssl.dylib but did not get libssl.so.  I made a symbolic link from
libssl.dylib to libssl.so.  Unfortunately, apache web server daemon
could not start if loading libssl.dylib is specified.  How can I fix
this problem?

Please help.

Thanks,

--Wenzhong