-
> typedef struct ocsp_response_st OCSP_RESPONSE;
>

> within openssl/ossl_typ.h collides with
>

> #define OCSP_RESPONSE ((LPCSTR) 67)
>

> within WinCrypt.h, a windows header file (Microsoft Windows SDK 6.0A).
> There are work-arounds, but the compiler errors led to a few hours of
> tracking it down, which, I'm sure, no one else wishes to experience.

Actually, I just had a very similar experience while trying to compile
Openssl
with mingw-w64. I had to add a couple of "#undef this" and "#undef that"
within
three openssl headers including "windows.h" (which in turn ended up
including
wincrypt.h). Anyway, this namespace polution by windows headers is a
real problem.

               Regards,
                              Stefan