Hi Geoff,

Didn't see this show up on openssl-dev but that's probably because of the
attachments. In any case, I'll top-post to leave your original email there
(minus attachment) so that it's visible for whoever else wants to know.

FWIW, I had your original post still flagged as "TODO" in my mail-client, it's just that like many other openssl hackers, windows is not my primary (or even
secondary) environment.

Same all over the OSS world :)

In fact, as it happens I haven't touched it at all in
a couple of years but I need to reaquaint myself with it soon for other
reasons, so had planned on taking a look at your stuff then (esp. as it deals
with engine things).

Please ping me personally in a while if you've still not heard anything, but FWIW this hadn't gone unnoticed, just unprocessed. OTOH if others get to this
before I do then great, but I will try to take a peek some time soon.

Cool, thanks.

- Steph