Hi,

Is there any kind of logging mechanism in OpenSSL. My requirement is as
follows:

I have a proxy which links with OpenSSL library to handle HTTPS request and
there any kind of logging mechanism in OpenSSL library which asks us for log
level and logs everything (or atleast something). As we do not compile the
library (we only link it) we cannot have a wrapper over it...

Thanks in advance,
Naveen.