From: Lutz Jaenicke via RT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [openssl.org #1727] Resolved: No License error getting
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 7:03 PM

According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any
further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.

Hi Lutz ,

Is this package (openssl-0.9.8h) compatible with AIX 5300-07-03 ? .

In configure file i could see all unix OS except AIX.

I request you "bin or source code for AIX supported openssl package".

Eagarly waiting for your reply.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Regds
Seenivasan.G