From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nanavati,
Sitanshu
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 19:26
To: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: Hashing/MessageDigest in Engine

Hi all,

I am trying to understand how the hashing is supported via an engine.  I had
posted this question some time back though.  And the answer I have is that the
hashing normally is faster via soft lib than an engine/hardware.  For knowledge
sake, if one wishes to implement how open ssl supports it?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
-Sitanshu

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They
are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message