On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 12:27:20PM +0200, Dr. Stephen Henson wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008, The Doctor wrote:
>

> > Apart from me, anyone else tried the fipdso in their configuration
> > as extensively as I have?
> >

> The fipsdso option isn't terribly useful for most users. To use it you need
> a corresponding binary validated shared library installed.
>
> If you want to test the shared library build of the 1.2 test module then you
> should instead install the test 1.2 module and just use the "fips" option of
> the 0.9.8-stable branch.
>
> Steve.

Here is what I am using:

./Configure threads shared no-sse2 fipsdso enable-capieng enable-montasm
enable-cms enable-seed enable-tlsext enable-camellia enable-rfc3779 enable-gmp
enable-mdc2 enable-rc5 zlib-dynamic --prefix="/usr/contrib"
--openssldir="/usr/contrib" debug-bsdi-x86-elf "-g -O3 -Wall -mcpu=pentium3 ";
make update

The reason being is that fipsdso does give a wider option.

--
Member - Liberal International
This is [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Ici [EMAIL PROTECTED]

believed to be clean.