Alon Bar-Lev via RT wrote:
> Attached are patches, please address this issues, it is hard to keep sync
> this way.
> The order of the issue is according to importance, (1, 2, 3) blockers.
> Thanks!
>
> 1. _XOPEN_SOURCE cannot be used in mingw, strptime is never used anyway?
>
> 2. Make domd use cross compiler if available.
>
> 3. Update depend to execute update so that openssl/crypto/objects/obj_xref.h
> will be generated as it is required for "make depend".
>
> 4. For some strange reason perl reports that symlinks are available
> under msys, while it cannot create symbolic link when the to
> is not reachable from cwd.
>
> 5. Added -DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN and drop the conflict undef of x509.h

I couldn't confirm above but I build in cross-compilation environment.
About 5) -DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN it has to be default for all windows
build except mingw32. It is related to winsock2 but mingw32 always
include winsock2 headers. No objections this to be default for mingw
too. May by you use mingw64  and this project use different headers in
comparison to mingw32  project. The issue with mingw64 was already reported.

About 1) _XOPEN_SOURCE it is not clear what is really problem. I would
like to reject this for minw32 It definition for mingw32 project is same
as -posix compiler flag. Please detail version of mingw runtime environment.

About 2,3,4 - later.

Roumen